The Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw is a review of a class-leading laser printer. The Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw offers impressive performance and features, making it perfect for both the small office and home office environment. The Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw has a combination of top-notch print quality, speed and reliability that are hard to find in other printers on the market today.
This article will discuss what makes Canon’s newest product so special – key features, benefits and advantages, as well as what you need to know before making your purchase.
If you are in Fort Wayne and you are looking for a Copier for your business, you may contact Clear Choice Technical Services in Fort Wayne. You can ask about Copier Leasing Services in Fort Wayne, Copier rental services in Fort Wayne.
What is Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw?
The Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw is a multifunction colour laser printer with built-in scanning, copying and faxing capabilities. The Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw has print speeds of up to 25 pages per minute for monochrome printing or 22 ppm for full-colour printing.
One feature that will not be found on the Canon imageCLASS MF733Cdw – which is an earlier model from Canon’s product line – are touch screen controls; unfortunately, these have been omitted in this newest version as well.
Four factors are Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw’s print quality, its connectivity to other printers and devices via WiFi or Bluetooth, the Canon Canon MF644CW’s copier that allows you to make copies of documents without having to purchase an additional machine, and lastly but not least is Canon Canon MF644CW music printing.
What are the benefits of getting Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw?
Print speed – the Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw has print speeds of up to 25 pages per minute for monochrome printing or 22 ppm for full-colour printing; this is significantly faster than an inkjet printer like Epson Artisan 1430, which can only produce around nine prints per minute (and that number would be slowed down even more if you are using XL paper). The difference in print time between these two printers won’t make much of a difference if you are printing something like a letter or photo. Still, Canon’s Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw will be much faster when printing out more important documents.
Print quality -Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw uses eight individual ink tanks, which allow for more vibrant colours and crisper text than an inkjet printer; the Canon MF643Cdw also has fewer dots of colour per inch on paper since it is using inks that are only one shade/colour at a time versus CMYK (cyan-magenta-yellow-black) where black would mix with all three to produce grayscale shades).
Noise level – Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw prints quieter than most HP office printers because it utilises important piezoelectric print head technology. Canon’s Canon MF643Cdw does not make any noise while it is printing.
Paper capacity – Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw uses a 150-sheet input tray, which should be enough to handle most home or office needs; the Canon MF643Cdw has an internal paper tray that can store up to 250 sheets of letterhead and envelopes.
What makes Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw special?
– The versatile printer can handle various paper types for simple black-and-white prints with letterhead up to complex duplex colour images. This means more versatility in what it can do than other models on the market.
– Lastly but not least is Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw music printing. This option lets you print scores written in the Finale style notation software and convert them into audio files so that they can be played on an instrument such as a piano or violin.
– Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw has WiFi connectivity which allows it to connect to Canon devices, including cameras, printers and smartphones, for easy sharing of content between each device. It also has Bluetooth capability, which means it can wirelessly transfer information without needing physical access to another device like USB cables, giving this model more versatility than other models.
– Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw has a scanner that can scan documents, photographs and artwork. It also includes Canon’s TWAIN driver to enable scanning with other programs such as Photoshop or Adobe Acrobat X Pro.
– Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw is less expensive than some of the competition, which makes it an excellent choice for anyone on a budget who still needs professional quality printing capabilities.
– Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw prints borderless photos at 13×19 inch size, 11×14 inches in case you need larger sizes.
Is Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw worth buying?
Canon imageCLASS MF73Cdw is an excellent printer for a small or home office. Canon imageCLASS MF74CW has many features that make it easier to use and more versatile than other models, which may be why Canon imageCLASS MF74CDW came out on top in our review of Canon laser printers. Canon imageCLASS MF74CDW is a perfect fit for an office with light printing needs and limited space.